Saturday, December 01, 2007
- Name: yasmin
- Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
I am optimistic and sentimental to the point of being annoying, especially to people who think that being cynical and cold is cool. Everyday, I thank Allah for everyday things like the ability to breathe, the ability to love, the ability to laugh, and the ability to eat and drink.
- A dwarf on the shoulder of giants.
- Are they copying my ideas again?
- Look what has happened to the house we used for Or...
- What's a girl from Muar doing in a Greek film fest...
- Love won!
- "Talentime". The search for a hero continues.
- Write-up by Justin Johnson of The Times / British ...
- Not one, not three, but two bits of exciting news!...
- A review of "Mukhsin", by Time Out, London.
- "Talentime". The search for a hero.