Tuesday, August 30, 2005
- Name: yasmin
- Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
I am optimistic and sentimental to the point of being annoying, especially to people who think that being cynical and cold is cool. Everyday, I thank Allah for everyday things like the ability to breathe, the ability to love, the ability to laugh, and the ability to eat and drink.
- "A friend who leapt to his death" - Shuntaro Tanik...
- "You're so silly"
- "True love" - Wislawa Szymborska
- "America" - Yasmin Ahmad
- "Like clockwork" - Yasmin Ahmad
- "Azan" - Yasmin Ahmad
- "When you planted a kiss in the valley of my shoul...
- "Love is so short, forgetting is so long."
- Tagore on Forgiveness.
- The Gardener (an excerpt) - Rabindranath Tagore