Sunday, June 19, 2005
- Name: yasmin
- Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
I am optimistic and sentimental to the point of being annoying, especially to people who think that being cynical and cold is cool. Everyday, I thank Allah for everyday things like the ability to breathe, the ability to love, the ability to laugh, and the ability to eat and drink.
- "Eleh!" (the only Melayu poem I've ever written)
- One by Latif Mohideen, my favourite Malaysian poet...
- One from William Blake.
- "Dad" by Shuntaro Tanikawa
- "Morning Relay" by Shuntaro Tanikawa
- "Garin Nugroho: Oleh-Oleh Menyedihkan" - Kompas Cy...
- I was a mere barnacle on a wall in Four Seasons La...
- I liked it. So sue me.
- "Sweetness, always" by Pablo Neruda
- The Pick of Art Quotes.