Monday, May 30, 2005

I was a mere barnacle on a wall in Four Seasons Langkawi.

Originally uploaded by yasmin the storyteller.
My husband, being the penny-pinching Cheena that he is, picked on the slightest blemish on the paintwork of every wall.

I, on the other hand, being the jakun Muar girl that I am, was just glad to have been invited to this plush resort.

We're Yin and Yang, you might say, and that's why I love him so.My husband took many pictures, of course, but truth be told, I don't know how to put up more than one photo per thread. (As you can see, this declaration no longer applies!)

I chose these two because... I don't know... because I think the size and beauty of that wall and that cauldron speak volumes about the place.

That said, if your curiosity is piqued a tad more than can be contained, I suggest you click on the photo above to see the other three pictures I've stored in flickr.